BCAS Food Grade Air Purity Compressed Air Specifications
Trace Analytics, LLC specializes in the analysis of thousands of compressed air & gas samples each year. Many of our customers have established their own criteria by monitoring the performance of the system over a given time period, reviewing literature/specifications, evaluating equipment parameters, and determining company objectives.
Our scientifically designed compressed air testing kits make collection a simple task. Keep the small, portable kit, and return the lightweight sample via the shipping method of your choice.
BCAS Food Grade Air Purity Compressed Air Specifications are listed below. If the specification you need is not shown, please Contact Us. We have many more air & gas specifications in our database. If you need a custom specification, Contact Us with your requirements.
BCAS Food and Beverage Grade Compressed Air
|By Particle Size
(maximum number of particles per m3)
|Vapor Pressure Dewpoint||Aerosol & Vapor|
|0.1 - 0.5 micron||0.5 - 1.0 micron||1.0 - 5.0 micron||°C||°F||mg/m3|
|400,000||6,000||100||≤ -40||≤ -40||≤ 0.01|
|400,000||6,000||100||≤ +3||≤ +37||≤ 0.1|
|Microbial Contaminants||Hazard analysis shall establish the risk of contamination by microbiological contaminants from compressed air. The level of control identified as being required over microbiological contaminants in the compressed air shall be detected using the test method specified in ISO 8573-7.|
Other Compressed Air & Gas Specifications:
- Airline Respirator Compressed Air Specifications
- ANSI / ISA Compressed Air Specifications
- BCAS Food Grade Air Purity Compressed Air Specifications
- Commercial / Government Diving Compressed Air Specifications
- ISO 8573-1:2010 Compressed Air Specifications
- ISPE Good Practice Guide Compressed Air Specifications
- Medical Gas Compressed Air Specifications
- Microbial / Cleanroom Compressed Air Classifications
- Pure Gas Air Quality Specifications
- SCBA Compressed Air Specifications
- SCUBA / Sport Diving Compressed Air Specifications