What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, attend one of our educational presentations (webinar, conference, training, or webcast), participate in raffles, respond to a survey, update account information, or fill out a form. Website information is collected using cookies.
When ordering, setting up your account, or submitting a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, street address, job title, company name, phone number, credit card information, web confirmation number, 3rd party organization account number/discount code, or shipping carrier information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and to better personalize your repeat visits to our website
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your up-to-date information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests, offer notifications to ensure you are complying with regulations or established maintenance plan, and support needs
- To process transactions – if we do not have all of the personal information required (name(s), email(s), address(es), phone number(s), or payment and shipping information) to process an order or enter into a contract, we will not be able to fulfill your order or contract request. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, policy or company updates that may affect your current or future contract, or compressed air monitoring information
- To confirm your status with an organization or partner – In some cases, to grant additional discounts to your order, we may need to confirm your standing with an organization using your information, discount code, or account number with a 3rd party you claim to be a member or referral. We will not share your personal information outside the organizations you designate without your consent. You have the right to object to this processing of your information at any time. If you object, this may affect the discount applied to your purchase. In order to object or obtain the information processed, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.247.1024
We would like to keep you informed and up to date. With your consent, we would like to send you occasional company news, updates, or related product or service information of ours and other maintenance service companies or organizations that may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to a 3rd party partner organization. This will not affect your order, contract, or notifications regarding your account or company updates that may affect you. To opt out contact us: email@example.com or 1.800.247.1024.
Access to your personal information and correction
We want to make sure your personal information is up to date and accurate. You may ask us to update this information at any time or respond to one of our annual emails requesting account information updates.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. We may apply a small charge for this service. For more information on how your personal data is used, how we maintain and secure your personal data, and your rights to access the information we hold, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.247.1024 ext. 299.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. After a transaction, your private information is stored until your account is closed to accommodate reoccurring orders. Closed account data is reviewed periodically and deleted upon request or review to allow past customers access to archived reports and account information.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO): Nikki Smith – email@example.com or 1.800.247.1024 ext. 277. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on July 3, 2018
- Trace Analytics, LLC
- 15768 Hamilton Pool Rd
- Austin, Texas 78738
- United States of America