As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads around the world, Trace Analytics is taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers, staff, and partners.
There is currently no disruption in our operations.
As we receive updates about COVID-19, we will continue to keep you informed with any changes that we make to our processes and operations. We are complying with all federal and local regulations and operating within CDC and WHO guidelines. We are classified as an essential business and will continue to provide services for our clients.
We’re working hard to avoid any disruption to your service and we thank you for your patience. Please be advised of the following:
- Some international shipping delays may occur
- Rush reports will not be available until after 1pm
- No same-day orders will be accepted
- Increased Turnaround Time – we will be adding an additional business day to reporting analysis results turnaround time.
- Breathing Air, Standard: 1-5 Business Days
- Breathing Air, RUSH: Same Business Day. For RUSH service, samples must be received by 10:30 AM
- Manufacturing / ISO, Standard: 3-7 Business Days
- Manufacturing / ISO, RUSH – Received at or before 10:30am: 1 Business Day
- Manufacturing / ISO, RUSH – Received after 10:30am: 2 Business Days, report emailed by noon
- Manufacturing / ISO, BASIC: 2-3 Business Days
- Manufacturing / ISO, BASIC RUSH: 1 Business Day
- Microbial – 14 Business Days
- Microbial, RUSH – 10 Business Days
- We will not be accepting any visitors, in-person audits, or in-person shipment pickups until after September 30
In addition to our normal cleaning procedures, we are wiping down any received packages and returned kits. Our employees who can are working remotely. The remainder of our employees are working with teams of 5 or less and we have taken steps to ensure there is no cross-contamination between teams. Any employee who feels ill is required to stay home.
Our dedicated customer service team is still available from 7:30am – 5:00pm CST. We will continue to ship with our partners at UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS around the world. As always, we appreciate your continued business and partnership. We thank you for your hard work and will be here to support you as we get through this together.
Your Team at Trace Analytics, LLC