ANSI / ISA—S7.0.01-1996 Compressed Air Specifications
Trace Analytics, LLC specializes in the analysis of thousands of compressed air samples each year. Many of our customers have established their own criteria by monitoring the performance of the system over a given time period, reviewing literature/specifications, evaluating equipment parameters, and determining company objectives.
Our scientifically designed compressed air testing kits make collection a simple task. Keep the small, portable kit, and return the lightweight sample via the shipping method of your choice.
ANSI / ISA—S7.0.01-1996 Air Specifications are listed below. If the specification you need is not shown, please Contact Us. We have many more air & gas specifications in our database. If you need a custom specification, Contact Us with your requirements.
ANSI / ISA—S7.0.01-1996
|By Particle Size (N)
maximum number of particles per m3
|Vapor Pressure Dewpoint|
|NONE||< 4||< 39||≤ 1|
|A maximum 40 micron particle size in the instrument air system is acceptable for the majority of pnuematic devices. Pneumatic devices that require less than 40 micron particle size shall have additional filtration.||Pressure dew point at the dryer outlet shall be at least 10°C (18°F) below the minimum temperature to which any part of the instrument air system is exposed. It shall not exceed 4°C (39°F) at line pressure.||Should be as close to zero as possible, and under no circumstance shall it exceed 1 ppm.|
|Air & Gas Specifications referenced above may be viewed and/or purchased from: ANSI - American National Standards Institute|
Other Compressed Air & Gas Specifications:
- Airline Respirator Compressed Air Specifications
- ANSI / ISA Compressed Air Specifications
- BCAS Food Grade Air Purity Compressed Air Specifications
- Commercial / Government Diving Compressed Air Specifications
- ISO 8573-1:2010 Compressed Air Specifications
- ISPE Good Practice Guide Compressed Air Specifications
- Medical Gas Compressed Air Specifications
- Microbial / Cleanroom Compressed Air Classifications
- Pure Gas Air Quality Specifications
- SCBA Compressed Air Specifications
- SCUBA / Sport Diving Compressed Air Specifications
Help us fix it - Report a Bug